Photo Submission Guidelines
- Photo submissions for Furmageddon V: The Ultimate Pet Photo Contest will begin September 6th, 2020 at 8:00AM and end October 5th, 2020 at noon.
- You may enter one photo per pet. Multiple pets per household may be entered.
- There is no fee to enter your pet's photo.
- To enter your pet, complete the entry process and submit your photo in a JPG, PNG, or GIF format, although JPG is preferred. Photos should be color, clear, high resolution, and in digital format (hard copies will not be accepted). If your photo is of low resolution/poor quality, you will be asked for a better copy. Please do not submit photos that include humans, dogs only! Photos including inappropriate content will not be accepted.
- When submitting entries, please include the photo, the pets name, your contact information and a short description about your pet and why they are the ultimate Hub City pet (2-3 sentences max).
- Once the voting window opens, you will be able to share your pet's contest page via social media and email.
Photo Voting Guidelines
- Photo voting for Furmageddon V: The Ultimate Pet Photo Contest will begin October 6, 2020 at 8:00AM and end October 25, 2020 at noon.
- To vote for any pet, choose the pet's photo and follow the 'Sign Up' instructions to create an account. If you already have an account, choose the number of votes you'd like to cast for your pet selection and click 'Vote'.
- There is a $5.00 voting fee per vote, per pet.
- The two photos with the most votes will take home cash prizes and pet-friendly swag from local businesses. Winners will be announced at the Furmageddon celebration on October 31, 2020 at FR8yard.