This is a contest by photograph submission only.
In the fun spirit of Halloween, we're looking for unique, fun, and creative decoration entries. Use your existing decorations, or get crafty with art supplies. Or use both existing pieces and art supplies to create your decoration. Just follow these few rules:
- Entry must be Halloween-themed.
- May not contain gore or adult themes.
- No costumes. Entry must be a decoration.
- Must be three-dimensional.
Decorations may include (but are not limited to):
- window displays (inside or outside)
- front porch displays
- entrance ways
- fireplace settings
- yard displays
We reserve the right to reject any submission. If your entry is questionable, or falls into a gray area concerning the rules, we advise choosing a different option for your entry.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Adherence to topic
- Use of materials or items
- Attention to detail
How to Register:
- Click on "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your contact information (parent information preferred).
- Create a username and password. Note: the confirmation email will contain both your username you signed up with along with your designated password for reference
How to Submit an Entry:
- After clicking into the Member site, the landing page is the “Dashboard” for “Spooky Porch Contest" Home Page
- Need to hit “Enter Contest” to enter your porch entry
- Under Title, enter the “CHILD NAME” for each entry (example: for multiple entries, type CHILD NAME-1, CHILD NAME-2)
- Upload your photo for each single entry submission
- Under description, enter CHILD NAME, GRADE, TEACHER
- Confirm the details
- Hit submit
You can monitor your entries under "My Entries" tab at the top left of the screen.
Should you have any questions, email us at MPTAPrograms@gmail.com.