- Open to all students in Philadelphia with Special Needs
- Designs should measure no larger than 12” x 12”
- Designs may be hand-drawn or computer-designed, and can be created in color markers, paint, color pencils, inks, chalks, or crayons, but “clip art” is not allowed
- Design is for the front of the shirt only and must be created by using a maximum of four (4) colors
- To enter your original design, complete an Official Entry Form at ParaPower BLM T-shirt Design. If you are unable to submit the entry form, you may submit your name, school, age, email (or teacher's name and email) in the body of the email. Email: email@example.com
- All submissions must be a digital file attachment (PNG or JPG). Photographs of original hand-drawn artwork will be accepted. Artwork must be emailed either as a PNG or JPG and must be a minimum of 300dpi. File size should be no greater than 3 MB
- Maximum three (3) entries during the Contest Entry Period per person. .
- Contest starts at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on December 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on January 15, 2021. All entries must be received by January 15, 2021.
- Our paraprofessionals will vote on the top three finalists from each age division.
- There will be a voting period open to everyone to vote on their favorite among the finalists.
- PreK-2nd grade
- 3rd-5th grade
- 6th-8th grade
- 9th-12th grade
Grade division based on cognitive ability